- A Note about Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
- A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. We adhere to the United States / European Union Data Protection Safe Harbor Arrangement, which can be located at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when you create an account.
- When you order Services or Products on our Site, we (or our third party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology.
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- We may collect, and we allow third parties to collect, information about how you use and interact with our Site and Services. For example, we use Google Analytics, Optimizely, and MouseFlow.
- Information Collected via ReIntent Apps and Developer Apps. When you use a ReIntent App or Developer App, the app may collect End User Contact Data from your CRM system. “End User Contact Data” means information about your contacts, leads, or accounts that we collect from your CRM system, address book(s), email, and includes first name, last name, birth date, age, email address, gender, company, job title, photos, website URLs, social media links and handles, instant messenger handles, physical address, contacted date, and related fields (collectively, “End User Contact Data”).
- Information Collected from Third Parties. We collect the information about you and other individuals (including those in your End User Contact Data) from the following third party sources: (a) third parties who license, sell or otherwise provide data they have collected; or (b) information from publicly available sources, such as via the Internet and social networks, including through public or licensed APIs (“Public Data”). We do not collect data from webpages that have been designated (in a standards-based way) as private.
- How We Combine Data. We will not process your End User Contact Data for purposes of cookie tracking, ad exchanges, or ad networks. We may, however, combine your End User Contact Data with Public Data to create more complete data records (“Cleaned Contact Data”). When we do this, we separate data into two different groups: data elements, such as an actual email address, and data associations, which are the links we make between different data elements to assign multiple data elements to the same person. We do not sell your End User Contact Information or disclose your End User Contact Information to any third party; provided, however that we may use your End User Contact Information to make data associations between data elements (provided the data elements constitute Public Data) and disclose these data elements as Cleaned Contact Data even if the data association was previously undisclosed. For example, if a person has a twitter handle, an email address and a LinkedIn page, all of which constitute Public Data, and you provide End User Contact Data that includes the data association to tie those three elements of Public Data together, we can disclose that connection. Further, nothing shall restrict our right to use, access, process, collect, disclose, share or distribute any Public Data, even if such Public Data is duplicative of your End User Contact Data.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- End User Contact Data and Cleaned Contact Data. We use End User Contact Data and Cleaned Contact Data as described above.
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration and quality of experience of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of ReIntent.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may create Anonymous Data records from End User Contact Data by excluding information (such as your company name) that makes the data personally identifiable to your company. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. ReIntent reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to ReIntent. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by ReIntent. ReIntent requires its service providers to whom it discloses Personal Data and who are not subject to the laws based on the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 or Swiss Federal Data Protection law to either (i) subscribe to the Safe Harbor principles or (ii) contractually agree to provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the relevant Safe Harbor principles.
- Developers may want access to Personal Data (including End User Contact Data) that we collect from their customers. As a result, we may provide your Personal Data to Developers; however (and in accordance with California’s “Shine the Light” Act codified at Civil Code section 1798.83), we will cease any further disclosure of your Personal Data to Developers for their own direct marketing purposes if you “opt-out” by contacting us as described in Section 13 below. If you wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the applicable Developer directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of the Developers may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to such Developers. We contractually require Developers to not, and to require their customers to not, use such data for the purposes of cookie tracking, ad exchanges, ad networks, data brokerages, and sending electronic communications (including email) in violation of applicable law. ReIntent requires Developers to whom it discloses Personal Data and who are not subject to the laws based on the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 or Swiss Federal Data Protection law to either (i) subscribe to the Safe Harbor principles or (ii) contractually agree to provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the relevant Safe Harbor principles.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
- Access, Correction, and Deletion. ReIntent allows individuals to access, modify, and set permissions with respect to End User Contact Data that it holds about them. For example, ReIntent also provides certain features that allow you to publish and share some of your Personal Data, End User Contact Data or Cleaned Contact Data with others, but these features are totally optional and whether or not you use them is up to you. If you choose to connect your ReIntent account with one of our development partners, you may be giving the partner access to your Personal Data, End User Contact Data or Cleaned Contact Data. We will tell you how the partner application will access your account and you can turn off access whenever you want. You may access and make choices about your End User Contact Data by choosing to “claim your profile” on the ReIntent Site. If you “claim your profile” and set any of the data elements about you to “hide”, any additional data about you that we thereafter collect from third parties will be designated as “hide” unless you specify otherwise. If you request that we delete your End User Contact Data, we will not do so because, if we do, another user may later upload your contact information and we will not have a record that you requested that your contact information be deleted. Instead of deleting your contact information from your systems, we will retain it but flag it to not be used or shared with third parties. Finally, ReIntent provides you with the ability to export your Personal Data, End User Contact Data or Cleaned Contact Data from our systems at any time using industry standard formats.
- Additional Choices For California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights (As Provided by California Civil Code section 1798.83). California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses that share customer personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to such information-sharing. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose a customer’s personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy in place. As described in Section 8(b) above, you can opt-out of our sharing of your personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes by claiming your profile and selecting how your personal information is used. To find out more about your opt-out rights, please contact us at the address listed in Section 13 below. Please note that under California law businesses are only required to respond to a customer making such a request once during any calendar year.
- Data Integrity. ReIntent will use Personal Data only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by you. ReIntent will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. ReIntent depends on you to update and correct your Personal Data to the extent necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently authorized by you.
- ReIntent conducts periodic self-assessments to verify that the attestations and assertions it makes about its privacy practices are true and that such privacy practices have been implemented as presented. ReIntent will take steps to remedy any problems arising out of failure to comply with the Safe Harbor principles.
- Dispute Resolution for Users Outside of the United States. The following provision only applies to you if you are a resident in the European Economic Area. ReIntent has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by ReIntent, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at http://www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
- Security of Your Personal Data. ReIntent is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while ReIntent uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, ReIntent cannot guarantee its absolute security.
101 W. 6th Street #606
Austin, TX 78701