ABE Partners LLC d/b/a ReIntent (“ReIntent”, “us”, or “we”) operates websites including ReIntent.com (our “Site”), which are copyrighted works. ReIntent provides products and services that offer data and data services related to contact information (collectively, including the ReIntent Applications and API, the “Services”). More specifically, ReIntent provides web applications (e.g., for Salesforce, Marketo, etc), plug-ins (e.g., for gmail or outlook) and standalone applications for end users to offer access to intelligence on contacts (“ReIntent Apps”). ReIntent also provides an API (as defined below) for developers (“Developers”) to create Developer Apps (as defined below). This Agreement applies to both Developers and End Users. As used herein, “End User” means an end user of a Site, a Developer App, or a ReIntent App. Certain features of the Services or Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Service or Site in connection with such features. Certain unique terms will also be in executed price quotations between ReIntent and Clients. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
1. Accounts. In order to use certain features of the Site or Services (e.g., if you are a Developer), you must register for an account with ReIntent (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. In addition, you may voluntarily choose to create a ReIntent Account. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Site. ReIntent may suspend or terminate your Account in accordance with Section 9. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify ReIntent of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. ReIntent cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
1. Site License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, ReIntent grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Site for your personal, noncommercial use.
2. ReIntent App License. If you are an End User, subject to the terms of this Agreement, ReIntent grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the ReIntent App for your personal, noncommercial use.
3. Cleaned or Enriched Contact Data License. If you are an End User, subject to the terms of this Agreement, ReIntent grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Cleaned or Enrich Contact Data (defined below) you received through your use of a ReIntent App or Developer App, for your personal, noncommercial use.
4. API License. If you are a Developer, please see the API License Addendum attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference.
5. Certain Restrictions.
a. Except as set forth in the API License Addendum, the rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (A) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services; (B) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Services; (C) you shall not access the Site or Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and (D) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Site or Services content must be retained on all copies thereof.
b. You acknowledge and agree that: (A) Cleaned or Enriched Contact Data has not been collected for, and is not intended to be indicative of, any person’s employability, credit worthiness, credit standing, credit capacity, or other characteristics related to such person’s manner or mode of living, as listed in Section 603(d) of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), 15 USC Section 1681a; and (B) you shall not use any Cleaned or Enriched Contact Data as a factor in establishing any person’s eligibility for (1) credit or insurance used primarily for personal, family or household purposes, (2) employment purposes, or (3) other purposes authorized under Section 604 of the FCRA, 15 USC Section 1681b or any similar statute.
c. You may not upload any debit or credit card information, bank account information, social security number, driver’s license information, or government ID information, unless requested by ReIntent as part of payment for access to product or services. REINTENT WILL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OR SECURITY OF SUCH INFORMATION.
6. Modification. ReIntent reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that ReIntent will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or Services or any part thereof.
7. Support and Maintenance. ReIntent to provide dedicated customer support for its Services and platform and ongoing maintenance of the data provided within its platform. ReIntent will do to the best of its ability what is required to resolve, address, fix, or update any requests made by you in regards to its Services or platform. Communication from ReIntent will be in a timely manner and will be available to you during normal business hours. If it is determined there is not a reasonable method by which to resolve your request, ReIntent will inform you in a timely manner.
3. END USER CONTACT DATA
3. Enforcement. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review your End User Contact Data, investigate, and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate this Agreement or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such acts may include removing or modifying your End User Contact Data, terminating your Account in accordance with Section 9, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
4. Access. We reserve the right to restrict, limit, throttle, or curtail data access, downloads, app access or any usage of ReIntent if your use is deemed to be excessive, abusive, for the purposes of reselling, or unusually constraining on company’s infrastructure not in line with typical end user usage.
1. “Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future worldwide copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, patent applications, mask work rights, moral rights, contract rights, and other proprietary rights recognized by the laws of any country. You acknowledge that the Site and Services (and all Intellectual Property Rights therein) are owned by ReIntent or ReIntent’s licensors. Subject to ReIntent’s rights in the API, the Developer App (and all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights therein) are the exclusive property of Developer and its licensors. ReIntent and its licensors reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement. ReIntent does not license to Developer any rights to any ReIntent trademark, trade name, or logo. The provision of the Site and Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to any or all Intellectual Property Rights therein.
2. If you provide ReIntent any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Services (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to ReIntent all rights in the Feedback and agree that ReIntent shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. ReIntent will treat any Feedback you provide to ReIntent as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to ReIntent any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
5. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold ReIntent (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site or Services, (b) your End User Contact Data, (c) your violation of this Agreement; (d) your violation of applicable laws or regulations (including any privacy laws), and (e) if you are a Developer, your Developer App. ReIntent reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of ReIntent. ReIntent will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
6. THIRD PARTY SITES & ADS; DEVELOPERS
1. Third Party Sites & Ads. The Site might contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third Party Sites & Ads”). Such Third Party Sites & Ads are not under the control of ReIntent and ReIntent is not responsible for any Third Party Sites & Ads. ReIntent provides these Third Party Sites & Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites & Ads. You use all Third Party Sites & Ads at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Site & Ad, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party Sites & Ads.
2. Developers. Each Developer is solely responsible for any and all of its Developer Apps. Because we do not control Developers or their Developer Apps, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any Developers or their Developer Apps and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any Developers or their Developer Apps, and we assume no responsibility for any Developers or their Developer Apps. Your interactions with Developers or their Developer Apps are solely between you and such Developer. You agree that ReIntent will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Developer, we are under no obligation to become involved.
3. Release. You hereby release and forever discharge us (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, Developers, Developer Apps or Third Party Sites & Ads. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
THE SITE AND SERVICES (INCLUDING THE COMPANY APP, API, AND CLEANED CONTACT DATA) ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING THE COMPANY APP, API, AND Cleaned Contact Data): (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING THE COMPANY APP, API, AND Cleaned Contact Data), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND SERVICES (INCLUDING THE COMPANY APP, API, AND Cleaned Contact Data) ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE, OR SERVICES (INCLUDING THE COMPANY APP, API, AND Cleaned Contact Data) (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID COMPANY IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE, OR SERVICES (INCLUDING THE COMPANY APP, API, AND Cleaned Contact Data).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Term and Termination. Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Site and/or Services (including your Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site or Services in violation of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, your Account and right to access and use the Site and Services will terminate immediately. Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 2.5 – 2.7, and 4–10.
2. Arbitration Agreement And Jury Trial Waiver, Class Action Waiver, And Forum Selection Clause. All controversies, disputes, demands, counts, claims, or causes of action between you and ReIntent arising out of, under, or related in any way to this Agreement or our privacy practices, shall exclusively be settled through binding arbitration.
a. Arbitration shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act and not any state arbitration law. The arbitration shall be conducted before one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving commercial contract disputes from the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). As modified by this Agreement, and unless agreed upon by the parties in writing, the arbitration will be governed by the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and, if the arbitrator deems them applicable, the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively “Rules and Procedures”).
b. You are thus GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract EXCEPT for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. You are entitled to a FAIR HEARING, BUT the arbitration procedures are SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT.
c. You and ReIntent must abide by the following rules: (a) for any claim that could otherwise be brought in small claims court, the arbitration shall be conducted solely based on written submissions and, if the arbitrator deems it appropriate, a telephonic hearing; (b) if the claim exceeds what can be recovered in a small claims court, the arbitration shall be conducted solely based on written submissions or a telephonic hearing, unless the arbitrator deems a face-to-face hearing is appropriate, in which case one should be held at a location agreed to by you and ReIntent, and if the parties cannot agree on a location for the hearing, the arbitrator will determine a location for the proceedings which is reasonably convenient to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances; (c) the arbitrator’s ruling is binding and not merely advisory; (d) ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY YOU OR REINTENT MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; (e) THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING, (f) in the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to costs of litigation, ReIntent will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive as compared to the cost of litigation, (g) ReIntent also reserves the right in its sole and exclusive discretion to assume responsibility for all of the costs of the arbitration; (h) the arbitrator shall honor claims of privilege and privacy recognized at law; (i) a decision by the arbitrator (including any finding of fact and/or conclusion of law) against either you or ReIntent shall be confidential unless otherwise required to be disclosed by law or by any administrative body and may not be collaterally used against either of them in existing or subsequent litigation or arbitration involving any other person/ReIntent customer; and (j) each side pays its own attorneys’ fees and expenses unless there is a statutory provision that requires the prevailing party to be paid its fees’ and litigation expenses.
e. With the exception of subparts (d) and (e) in the paragraph above (prohibiting arbitration on a class or collective basis), if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, either subpart (d) or (e) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither You nor ReIntent shall be entitled to arbitration. In the event this arbitration provision is held unenforceable by a court, or in the event AAA refuses to arbitrate the dispute, all controversies, disputes, demands, counts, claims, or causes of action between you and ReIntent shall be exclusively brought in the state or federal courts specified in subsection “(d)” above.
f. For more information on AAA, its Rules and Procedures, and how to file an arbitration claim, you may call AAA at 800-778-7879 or visit the AAA website at http://www.adr.org.
4. Data Guarantee. ReIntent makes no guarantees as to the volume, accuracy, or completeness of any data accessed or available through the app. You understand that the data is constantly changing, aging, growing, declining, reducing, or becoming inaccurate as is the nature of the product. ReIntent does not and cannot guarantee that the data and its characteristics will not change day to day.
5. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word including means including without limitation. If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. ReIntent will not be liable for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement due to any cause beyond its control. Your relationship to ReIntent is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. This Agreement, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without ReIntent’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding upon assignees. There are no third party beneficiaries of this Agreement.
6. Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2013-2016, ReIntent Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
7. Contact Information:
3406 Manchaca Rd. #34
Austin, TX 78704
API License Addendum
1. DEFINITIONS. As used in this Addendum:
1. “API” means the software program or programs in source code or executable code form, any documentation provided therewith, and any modified, updated, or enhanced versions of such items that ReIntent provides to Developer pursuant to this Addendum. For the avoidance of doubt, the API is deemed part of the “Service” (as defined above).
2. “API Key” means the code provided by ReIntent that permits Developer to access the API.
1. Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Addendum, ReIntent grants to Developer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to: (i) internally use the API Key to access the API, (ii) internally use, perform, display, reproduce the API solely as necessary to develop, maintain and support the Developer App, in accordance with the specifications included in the API; (iii) provided that the Developer App complies with all requirements in this Agreement, reproduce and distribute copies of the API (in its original form or as modified), in executable code form only, solely as incorporated into the Developer App to End Users pursuant to a binding written agreement that contains terms no less restrictive than the Minimum EULA Terms set forth below; and (iv) distribute Cleaned Contact Data through the Developer App to End Users.
2. Restrictions. Developer acknowledges that the API and its structure, organization, and source code constitute valuable trade secrets of ReIntent and its suppliers. Accordingly, Developer agrees not to disclose, distribute, sublicense, lease, rent, loan, resell or otherwise transfer the data received from the Service or API, the Service or API (other than those elements incorporated into the Developer App) or the API Key to any third party. Developer must reproduce, on all copies made by or for Developer, and must not remove, alter, or obscure in any way all proprietary rights notices (including copyright notices) of ReIntent or its suppliers on or within the copies of the API. Developer will immediately notify ReIntent if Developer becomes aware of any material breach relating to the API.
3. Data Restrictions. Developer will not, and will require any and all third parties to which it provides any data from the Service or the API (“Data Recipients”) to not, use such data for the purposes of cookie tracking, ad exchanges, ad networks, data brokerages, sending electronic communications (including email) in violation of applicable law, or any other activity or purpose identified as prohibited by ReIntent in any communication sent to Developer. If ReIntent informs Developer that a specified activity or purpose is prohibited, Developer will ensure that any and all Data Recipients immediately cease processing of any such data for the prohibited activity or purpose. If Developer is not subject to the laws based on the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 or Swiss Federal Data Protection law, Developer hereby agrees to either (i) subscribe to the Safe Harbor principles or (ii) contractually agree to provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the relevant Safe Harbor principles. Strict compliance with this section is a condition of the license in this Agreement and a material requirement of this Agreement.
3. DEVELOPER APPS.
1. Submission. If requested by ReIntent, Developer will submit to ReIntent each Developer App that Developer distributes or plans to distribute, in accordance with the instructions on ReIntent’s website. Developer grants to ReIntent a non-exclusive license to internally use, perform, display, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works of the Developer App to evaluate the Developer App during the term of this Addendum. ReIntent may, at any time and in its sole discretion, notify Developer that Developer may no longer distribute a Developer App until such Developer App meets conditions specified by ReIntent. Upon receipt of such notice, Developer shall promptly cease distribution of the Developer App until the Developer App meets such conditions, in ReIntent’s judgment.
2. App Policy. Developer is solely responsible and liable for the Developer App. Developer is solely responsible for supporting the Developer App. The Developer App must comply with the following (the “App Policy”): the Developer App may not (i) violate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) violate any laws or regulations (including any privacy laws) or any obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party; (iii) be unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, or patently offensive, or promote racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or be otherwise objectionable; (iv) be harmful to minors in any way; (v) contain any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (vi) send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; or (vii) harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
4. Confidentiality. “Confidential Information” includes the API Key and API and any other materials of ReIntent that ReIntent designates as confidential or which Developer should reasonably believe to be confidential, including Third Party Access Tokens, Account Credentials and Facebook User Ids. Developer shall hold ReIntent’s Confidential Information in confidence and shall neither disclose such Confidential Information to third parties nor use ReIntent’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than as necessary to perform under this Addendum. Developer agrees to limit access to the Confidential Information to those employees, agents, and representatives who are necessary for Developer to perform its obligations under this Addendum. All such employees, agents, and representatives must have a written confidentiality agreement with Developer that is no less restrictive than the terms contained herein. Developer will protect the Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner as Developer protects its own confidential or proprietary information of a similar nature and with no less than reasonable care. The foregoing restrictions on disclosure shall not apply to Confidential Information that is (a) already known by Developer; (b) becomes, through no act or fault of Developer, publicly known; (c) received by Developer from a third party without a restriction on disclosure or use; or (d) independently developed by Developer without reference to ReIntent’s Confidential Information. To the extent Developer submits any Contact Information to ReIntent via the API (“Submitted Information”), then: (i) as between ReIntent and Developer, such Submitted Information shall belong to Developer, and ReIntent will not claim any right, title or interest to such information; (ii) ReIntent will not add Submitted Information to any of its database, except as necessary to provide services to Developer; and (iii) Submitted Information shall remain the Confidential Information of Developer, and will not be disclosed by Full Contact to any third party (including any other developer). Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing herein shall restrict ReIntent from (iv) using, accessing, processing, collecting, disclosing, sharing, or distributing any Contact Information that ReIntent collects from publicly available sources via the Internet and social networks, including through their public or licensed API (“Public Data”), and (ii) providing, processing, or disclosing Public Information or any Contact Information that is provided by a third party to ReIntent, even if such information or Public Data is duplicative of Submitted Information.
5. Fees. Developer will immediately pay all fees applicable to the products or services purchased from ReIntent. The purchase path pages of the Site are hereby incorporated into this Addendum.
6. Term and Termination. This Addendum will remain in effect until the Developer’s subscription has expired or it has been terminated as provided in this Section. Developer may terminate this Addendum, effective immediately upon written notice to ReIntent, if ReIntent breaches any provision of this Addendum and does not cure the breach within thirty (30) days after receiving written notice thereof. ReIntent may terminate this Addendum, effective immediately upon written notice to Developer, if Developer breaches any provision of this Addendum. Either party may terminate this Addendum for convenience upon providing sixty (60) days notice to the other party. Upon termination or expiration of this Addendum for any reason, all licensed rights granted in this Addendum to Developer will immediately cease to exist and Developer will irrecoverably delete any and all data it received from the Service or the API. Sections 2.2, 2.3, and 4, as well as Developer’s obligation to pay any fees applicable to the balance of the Developer’s then-current subscription term, will survive any expiration or termination of this Addendum for any reason.